This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
Serving and Usage suggestions
Mix 1 tablespoon of wheat grass powder once or twice a day into water, fruit juice or smoothies.
Add to cloudy apple juice or lemonade, which can mask the bitter flavour.
Country of Origin
Product of New Zealand
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. RESEAL ZIP LOCK AFTER OPENING.
|TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (as packed)|
|Single serving size =||5 g (1 level tablespoon)|
|Per 100g||Per single serving||% NRV* per serving|
|Energy (kJ)||1 065||53|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g)||14||1|
|of which total sugars (g)||6.9||0.3|
|Total fat (g)||6.0||0.3|
|of which Saturated fat (g)||0.5||0.0|
|Dietary fibre** (g)||35.2||1.8|
|Total Sodium (mg)||37||2|
|Vitamin B1 (mg)||1.2||0.1||8|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||2.4||0.1||8|
|Folic acid (µg)||1150||58||15|
|Vitamin C (mg)||550.0||27.5||28|
- Orders up to R250 = R100 delivery Fee
- Orders over R250 and under R500 = R50 Delivery Fee
- Orders over R500 are delivered free of charge
Delivery to other areas
only if listed @ R100, minimum order quantity of R300
- Vaal Triangle
- Free State - Bloemfontein, Harrismith and Welkom
- Limpopo - Polokwane
- Kwazulu Natal - Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Port Shepstone, Richards Bay, New Castle
- Mpumalanga - Nelspruit, Emalahleni,
- North West - Rustenburg and Klerksdorp