Organic baobab powder.
This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present
Serving and Usage suggestions
Add to water, juice, smoothies, yoghurt, porridge and cereal. Can also be used in baking bread, muffins and biscuits.
Ideal added to water as a refreshing drink with either honey, agave syrup or stevia liquid.
Country of Origin
Product of Zimbabwe
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. RESEAL ZIP LOCK AFTER OPENING.
|TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (as packed)|
|Single serving size =||8 g (1 heaped tablespoon)|
|Per 100g||Per single serving||% NRV* per serving|
|Energy (kJ)||1 029||82|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g)||23||2|
|of which total sugar (g)||22.6||1.8|
|Total fat (g)||0.3||0.0|
|of which Saturated fat (g)||0.1||0.0|
|Dietary fibre (g)||43.4||3.5|
|Total Sodium (mg)||0||0|
|Vitamin C (mg)||188.1||15.0||15|
- Orders up to R250 = R100 delivery Fee
- Orders over R250 and under R500 = R50 Delivery Fee
- Orders over R500 are delivered free of charge
Delivery to other areas
only if listed @ R100, minimum order quantity of R300
- Vaal Triangle
- Free State - Bloemfontein, Harrismith and Welkom
- Limpopo - Polokwane
- Kwazulu Natal - Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Port Shepstone, Richards Bay, New Castle
- Mpumalanga - Nelspruit, Emalahleni,
- North West - Rustenburg and Klerksdorp