100% Spirulina powder.
This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
Serving and Usage suggestions
Mix into fruit juice or smoothies, or sprinkle over salads and cooked food.
Add to freshly-squeezed orange juice, as taking with a source of vitamin C can improve iron absorption.
Country of Origin
Product of China
STORE IN A COOL, DRY AND DARK PLACE. AFTER OPENING, KEEP IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER.
|TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (as packed)|
|Single serving size =||4 g (1 heaped teaspoon)|
|Per 100g||Per single serving||% NRV* per serving|
|Energy (kJ)||1 463||59|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g)||8||0|
|of which total sugar (g)||0.0||0.0|
|Total fat (g)||8.2||0.3|
|of which Saturated fat (g)||1.1||0.0|
|Dietary fibre (g)||7.0||0.3|
|Total Sodium (mg)||700||28|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||7||0.3||23|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||18.4||0.7||41|
Pretoria, Johannesburg and East Rand
- Orders up to R250 = R100 delivery Fee
- Orders over R250 and under R500 = R50 Delivery Fee
- Orders over R500 are delivered free of charge
Delivery to other areas
only if listed @ R100, minimum order quantity of R300
- Gauteng - Outlying Areas
- Free State - Bloemfontein, Harrismith and Welkom
- Limpopo - Polokwane
- Kwazulu Natal - Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Port Shepstone, Richards Bay, New Castle
- Mpumalanga - Nelspruit, Emalahleni,
- North West - Rustenburg and Klerksdorp